Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frustration!

7 Hrs on sleep in the last 60 hrs...3-4 hrs of it on a plane...
All your aspirations bottled into one day...one interview..
When the stakes are so high..one bad day and one year gone..like a click of the finger..
And once all this is done..I sit here contemplating how bad did I do?!?...and I fear the answer that is already there in the back of my mind..
I hate this uncanny knack of mine...already knowing that the worst is going to happen before it actually does..ppl say I'm being pessimistic...but i know these things..and they come true..
Research that would have taken hardly half an hour will possibly cost me a year in my career...this pin prick will irritate me for a long time to come..and I can't let go of this...failure on your own account is often very hard to digest...and I am highly constipated right now...so to say!..

Kahan chali gayi hai saali khushi!!!

No comments: